Sunday, January 13, 2008

The man doesn't blink, mom! The man doesn't blink!

After roaming through general shit in a second hand superstore (Lionel Richie, Streisand, etc), I came across some lovely things in the 45s section! All 50cents!

ABC- The Lexicon Of Love (I LOVED THEM SO MUCH AS A KID. Cheesy pop music wins.)
ABC- The Look Of Love 7"


The Human League- Dare!
THE MONKS- Bad Habits (!!!)
Adam and the Ants- Stand and Deliver (According to my mum this is another album my dad was obsessed with)
The Knack- Get the Knack (for mum)
Ted Nuuuuuuuuugent- Weekend Warriors (not for me, for my brother's friend)

AND THE MOST IMPORTANT FIND:
Prince- Graffiti Bridge

Also. After much disappointment that the Horrors did not make a tour diary for their US/Canada dates last year (they seem to have one for every other tour they've done).. turns out the whole thing is now going to be a movie. It's premiering at SUNDANCE. How fantastic and strange! I've already recognized a bunch of people from the trailer alone. I wonder what they'll have from the show I was at! I can't wait to see it.




1:15-1:17= brilliant.